Monday 19 November 2012

My Craft Space

Everyone has their "creative space". I am fortunate to have several in my house. This is my quilting room where quilts are finished off. I also have my sewing room , where I create my quilts, and another space on the dining room table for when I just have to keep sewing when people are visiting.!! How rude you may say , but my friends and family understand my idiosyncracies. Last but by no means least  I also commandeer a corner of the TV room for the end of the day when I indulge in my other passion- cross stitch. I must praise my husband and four children because never in the last 20 years or so have I had any complaints or accidents on "my latest creation". They all just take it in their stride and squeeze in where-ever they fit ! Now thats accomodating!





No comments:

Post a Comment